• LOEWE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RELISYS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rudy

Standard Member
Which plasma manufacturer has the worst aftercare from your experience?

Again, may not be too accurate due to number of plasmas sold per manufacturer but interesting nonetheless

Fontie

Samsung. There CS was terrible with a uncareing and i dont care attitude. Promised call backs that never happen.

-Hitman-

Having a nightmare with a retailer and Pioneer and a 435 xde plasma over last 8 months, setting up a good case with my lawyer for court!

madcyril

Sony.The new software upgrade direct from Japan will solve all your problems :thumbsup: .What did it involve.Basically re-soldering dry joints.Did it work :thumbsdow .What do you think.Has it gone back for a full refund.Oh yesss.

Will I buy Sony again.

Hmmmm. :nono:

E

ejm_fromaus

Don't know what it's like in the UK but in Australia LG are the worst by far.

Teccy Toker

Standard Member
LG in the UK......my px11 has been 'repaired' 4 times (last time by an LG engineer)and has a worse piccy than before it went for 'repair'......a horrible interference pattern on all analogue sources....and dirty grey instead of blacks....but LG say it's 'within specifications'......am persuing my retailer for a full refund.
TT

MAW

Banned
Well this being a public poll, a wee spot of research reveals that 3 people voting for a certain brand do not, and have never, owned said make of plasma. You know who you are guys, keep it real. Good research is useful, bad research is pointless. You are spoiling the results, and for what? Nobody has voted for for your screens who doesn't have one. I'm not voting, not my place. And Camorra, no, I would not be voting for your favourite if I were to vote.

MAW

Banned
Coming from the owner of one of the more 'devil take the hindmost' companies products, it's pretty rich. I hope being caught out scewing up the poll prevents reccurrences. Forum rules prevent me from expressing my feelings. I'd thought better of you and Jaguar. Camorra of course this kind of behavior is expected.

Mep

I'm sure the mods can sort it for you......shame that some had to spoil it......what's the point?

MAW

Banned
Some Hitachi and Pioneer owners vote panasonic, in spite of never having experienced their after sales. None of these companies, except Fujitsu, are exactly knights in shining armour, but it's helpful to be truthful.

Trending threads

Top Bottom