Plants vs Zombies

DJ Dave

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how a company can charge people for an App, take their money and then not fix it when it's broken?

Their customer service is a joke. I don't want to lose my progress either and have heard numerous people say that re-installing the app does not work.

Is there any update on this please??

What problem are you having?

If you are using Game Center then your scores are all backed up in iCloud.

Hi,

I have PvsZ HD - it basically doesn't work anymore. Gets to the loading screen and then kicks you back to the "home" screen when you click start. Known issue - see the reviews in the app store. Basically been like this for a while with lots of poeple asking for the developers to fix it - which they haven't.

It looks great in HD - or rather it did. Just a waiting game now to see if they fix it.

Ken

Hi,

I have PvsZ HD - it basically doesn't work anymore. Gets to the loading screen and then kicks you back to the "home" screen when you click start. Known issue - see the reviews in the app store. Basically been like this for a while with lots of poeple asking for the developers to fix it - which they haven't.

It looks great in HD - or rather it did. Just a waiting game now to see if they fix it.

Ken

Have you uninstalled it and reinstalled it?

I've never had any problems. It's a great game, and I got it for free!

Stiggy,

yep - tried uninstalling it and re-installing. didn't work. Other poeple still have an issue so I'll keep an eye out for a solution / update.

I am in the same boat as you Ken.

It's been broken for months now. I don't see how a company should be able to get away with this. They charged £1.99 for an app that has been broken for months.

What problem are you having?

If you are using Game Center then your scores are all backed up in iCloud.

Same as everyone else. The games now crashed on the iPad as it loads up and has been like that since January, even longer for some people.

Same as everyone else. The games now crashed on the iPad as it loads up and has been like that since January, even longer for some people.
It can't be 'everyone' as mine works fine, and I purchased it after January.

I'm using an iPad 3 32GB WiFi. What have you got?

I bought it in Feb and have not had any issues. I have a 4 32GB wifi.

Cracking game, the daughter an I play it most days together.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom