• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Plants vs Zombies

DJ Dave

Established Member
Can someone explain to me how a company can charge people for an App, take their money and then not fix it when it's broken?

Their customer service is a joke. I don't want to lose my progress either and have heard numerous people say that re-installing the app does not work.

Is there any update on this please??

Stiggy

Distinguished Member
What problem are you having?

If you are using Game Center then your scores are all backed up in iCloud.

kenjolly

Established Member
Hi,

I have PvsZ HD - it basically doesn't work anymore. Gets to the loading screen and then kicks you back to the "home" screen when you click start. Known issue - see the reviews in the app store. Basically been like this for a while with lots of poeple asking for the developers to fix it - which they haven't.

It looks great in HD - or rather it did. Just a waiting game now to see if they fix it.

Ken

Stiggy

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I have PvsZ HD - it basically doesn't work anymore. Gets to the loading screen and then kicks you back to the "home" screen when you click start. Known issue - see the reviews in the app store. Basically been like this for a while with lots of poeple asking for the developers to fix it - which they haven't.

It looks great in HD - or rather it did. Just a waiting game now to see if they fix it.

Ken

Have you uninstalled it and reinstalled it?

I've never had any problems. It's a great game, and I got it for free!

kenjolly

Established Member
Stiggy,

yep - tried uninstalling it and re-installing. didn't work. Other poeple still have an issue so I'll keep an eye out for a solution / update.

DJ Dave

Established Member
I am in the same boat as you Ken.

It's been broken for months now. I don't see how a company should be able to get away with this. They charged £1.99 for an app that has been broken for months.

DJ Dave

Established Member
What problem are you having?

If you are using Game Center then your scores are all backed up in iCloud.

Same as everyone else. The games now crashed on the iPad as it loads up and has been like that since January, even longer for some people.

Stiggy

Distinguished Member
Same as everyone else. The games now crashed on the iPad as it loads up and has been like that since January, even longer for some people.
It can't be 'everyone' as mine works fine, and I purchased it after January.

I'm using an iPad 3 32GB WiFi. What have you got?

DpM

Prominent Member
I bought it in Feb and have not had any issues. I have a 4 32GB wifi.

Cracking game, the daughter an I play it most days together.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom