Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warfare

avolee

Attachments

• 1401276084444.jpg
    1401276084444.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 81

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I just bought this on the Xbox One as part of a sale :(. I've only played for a short time but it's a fun horde style game and it looks really good (it's using the Frostbite 3 engine).

But I might double dip if people on here start to get it.

Its an excellent game, really nice different pace to it than usual shooters. Because its not so twitch though, and with the cartoony graphics, it does attract a lot of kids to it which can be annoying (has a mute function though!)

Me and the OH play it - me in game and her on the companion app. The person in the companion app oversee's the battlefield and can drop health bombs, air strikes, revive people etc - she loves it!

Toasty

Distinguished Member
The original Plants v Zombies was the game that made me dive into PS+ when it was the monthly free game (and after nagging from the kids), would be great to see this debut on plus, but that would be wishful thinking. I'm not totally sold on this, but I'm sure the kids will be and they were right about the original, so if it brings the fun of the first into a new environment, its probably well worth a punt.

Det

Distinguished Member
It's good fun!

iwb100

Distinguished Member
As an X1 owner of this game, I throughly recommend you all buy it once it is out on PS4. It is really, really good!

Det

Distinguished Member
As an X1 owner of this game, I throughly recommend you all buy it once it is out on PS4. It is really, really good!
I concur with this. As an X1 owner of this game.

Turb007

hope this will play well on the Vita ..might be worth getting again

RedAl

Distinguished Member
I'll be all over this like a cheap perfume. My lad loves it on the 360. Though I may have to buy it on the quiet of he'll not stop hogging my PS4

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I think this is out next week.

If I have enough spare money in my PSN wallet I think I might pick this up. Anyone planning on getting this?

Det

Distinguished Member
Yeah, once I finish TLoU I'll be getting this.
TLOU is a good prequel to this game. The baddies are both plants and zombies... :rotfl:

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Aye, my missus says I'm both nuts and a vegetable. Seems about right!

Det

Distinguished Member
Aye, my missus says I'm both nuts and a vegetable. Seems about right!
Better than having vegetable nuts I suppose.

Wait... was that too "corn"y?

RedAl

Distinguished Member
This was about £25 on 360. Hopefully it'll be a similar price on PS4, though I won't hold my breath

PaulieW

Will be getting this when it comes out! Like co-op games and this looks like a good co-op game.

Oswald

Will be getting this when it comes out! Like co-op games and this looks like a good co-op game.
Yep, it looks like Battlefield 4 for 8-year olds.
(P.S. I'll probably buy it too!)

thenexus6

Anyone got a heads up to which supermarket will be selling it cheapest tomorrow? Think i'll go with Sainsburys as I've got £13 on my nectar card however if it costs more there to start with I might get somewhere else.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022