Planet of the Apes (Bluray) Evolution collectn £18.99

darklight

Good price even if some of the films aren't the greatest but with Bee.com you never know what the hell will happen:suicide: But what the hell....it's only money.:laugh:

I wonder if the set will include the uncut version of Conquest of the Planet of the Apes? Anyone?

Last edited:

IAN P

Novice Member
I wonder if the set will include the uncut version of Conquest of the Planet of the Apes? Anyone?

I bet it's the same version as before, with the extra few minutes as, er, an extra.

Only the US got the "full" film I believe.

Somebody tell me I'm wrong and I'll get this set myself.:)

darklight

Not that bothered which version Conquest is as it wasn't that great anyway, cut or uncut!

Indiana Jones

Paid £14 for my copy of Rise which arrived this morning.

Now do I return it and sell on my sealed 1-5 set and buy this or just forget I ever saw this thread :rolleyes:

darklight

Paid £14 for my copy of Rise which arrived this morning.

Now do I return it and sell on my sealed 1-5 set and buy this or just forget I ever saw this thread :rolleyes:

Dude, I think you know what to do:thumbsup: Return, sell then buy. It would be rude not to at such a naughty price:laugh:

Damoxuk

Novice Member
I wouldn't return until the boxset ships (most likely will be cancelled).

RustyRooy

pre-ordered rise of the planet of the apes this morning on amazon,so if this does turn up i'll be sending that right back...

londonbairn

Novice Member
Seems like changed to "Awaiting Despatch"..fingers crossed!

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Its gone to £59.99 Now and out of stock id be really surprised if you manage to get one. Thats why i didnt bother ordering well that and because i dont like the apes.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
oh no not Bee.com, i wont be using them again over the Ben Hur 'in stock' but they never had them in stock, hope you guys get your apes order.

londonbairn

Novice Member
Would be nice, but won't lose sleep about it. I'll get the other boxset and the new one seperately if they don't honour it

darklight

Not looking too hopeful for this:( Same thing happened with me when I ordered the Scream Trilogy Blu Ray from them! In saying that I did get a 20% discount code to use when they cancelled so if it happens again maybe we'll get one this time aswell:lease:

the caretaker

My order has been 'declined' after awaiting despatch. Fecking ******s, first and last time I shall bother with BEE.
The BEE must stand for Bar-stewards.

darklight

Just tried to phone these bunch of cowboys to see if they intend on honoring the price since my order has been awaiting dispatch from yesterday. Got a recorded message stating that, "due to the high amount of calls they can't take any calls but please email(so we can ignore you!). If they'd stop being so crap and get things right for a change........:suicide:

londonbairn

Novice Member
I've had issues with orders going to decline (on "normal" priced items), claiming my CC was declined, but when I phoned bank they had no trace of any payment request, has anyone else been cancelled? Mines still showing Awaiting Despatch.

I would have presume we would have been notified by now if they will not honour.

ND1

Standard Member
I've had issues with orders going to decline (on "normal" priced items), claiming my CC was declined, but when I phoned bank they had no trace of any payment request, has anyone else been cancelled? Mines still showing Awaiting Despatch.

I would have presume we would have been notified by now if they will not honour.

They can't use that one on me. My credit card shows an approved authorisation from Bee for £18.99.:devil:

nwgarratt

They can't use that one on me. My credit card shows an approved authorisation from Bee for £18.99.:devil:

Yes they can. They are entitled to refund before dispatch. Only dispatch means a contract has been formed.

Bee are always like this which is one reason reason I don't use them. Misprices are common with them.

ND1

Standard Member
Yes they can. They are entitled to refund before dispatch. Only dispatch means a contract has been formed.

Bee are always like this which is one reason reason I don't use them. Misprices are common with them.

I think you misunderstood my post:). I know they can cancel and they don't even have to give a reason. However, if they tell me the reason for cancellation is my payment was declined, I will send them a copy of the authorisation. Just saying, if this is a honest mistake, I think it only fair to give a honest explanation.:)

Also from their terms and conditions:

The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we accept your order by (i) debiting your credit or debit card, or (ii) despatching goods to you/making goods available for download by you or commencing the services, whichever is the earlier.

So, if they end up debiting my card rather than just setting up an authorisation I will be able to persue the matter.

Last edited:

tutu

Mine still says awaiting dispatch. My copy from blockies arrived today - gonna return it sealed if they do dispatch. If not i'll be keeping the blockies one which was 34.99.

Really want to see the new one as well, damn these offers/mistakes!!!

Zombie Twin

I pre-ordered mine from Zavvi for £29.99, and although it was dispatched on Thursday morning, I am still waiting for the damn thing.

I have only bought one item from Bee.com, and that was a copy of the UK Blu-ray of The Evil Dead, which at £6.99, was a bargain I had to chance. All the negative talk about the company has made me very wary of them.

To quote Kenneth Williams from Carry On Camping:

"Bees sting!"

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Tidal streaming service acquired by Twitter/Square's Jack Dorsey
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix adds support for reduced theatrical release window
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021