• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Planet Earth

hammer man

Prominent Member
Have had Sky HD for 2 weeks now and was really looking forward to the Planet Earth series on BBC HD. I saw one on the planner so set up a recording but wasn't available for series link. But due to a signal fault, which has now hopefully been fixed, it didn't record. So the question is how often is this series repeated in it's entirety. Also any info when the other Earth programe with the Scottish guy narrating is on as both these programs were a bargaining tool with 'er indoors as a reason to get HD (I wanted the footy;) ). Cheers

tvdavid

Prominent Member
A lot of people seem to have trouble recording from BBC HD.

Shaun666

Prominent Member
I think you'll find Planet Earth is repeated pretty frequently and I'm not aware of lots of people having problems recording it. In fact when I was having signal problems a few months back BBC HD was one of my most stable channels.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom