Planes, Trains and Automobiles (1987) 35th Anniversary 4K UHD

That's great, so I will in fact get to salute friends in America with a Thanksgiving timed viewing (provided I can get a copy delivered on time).

Has this got the deleted scenes and extras in the UK that they have on the US disc?

Why no HMV release? I hate ordering films online. The last film I ordered from Zavvi was the steel boxset of Event Horizon and it was damaged on arrival.

Attachments

• excitement-happy.gif
    excitement-happy.gif
    8 MB · Views: 28
Oh dear, lots of complaints that the US 4K disc has been horribly DNR’ed just like the Blu-ray was.

Paramount. Again.

Damn. Disappointed to read some of the reviews. Almost to the point that I’ll likely cancel my preorder and stick with the blu-ray for now. Hope to get some AV input soon ahead of UK release?

yeah, ive cancelled, have the itunes version, will wait and see how this one turns out

Bought this along with a host of titles that was gifted to family for everyone to watch over the holidays. We sat down tonight and gave it a spin. I couldn’t really remember ever seeing it, but after about 20mins it all came back to me. A solid, if slight effort from John Hughes, definitely not one of my favourites from him but entertaining thanks to the two leads never the less.
As far as the disc goes, skin tones were certainly waxy and whilst the PQ was good, it had clearly taken a bit of scrubbing.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom