Plamsma Buying Advice

Ayub

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm after a plasma for my new/house that i am about to move into.

I have seen a second hand 50" for 1750 in freeads it has 2000 hours use. Is it ok for 1.7k it comes with a wall bracket. I have never owned a plasma and would like some feedback please.

I have around £1500 to spend on a plasma and it will be used mainly for watching films and non t.v etc. I would like the option if the need any came up.​
If anyone could help me and point me in the right direction would help. Also anyone tell me where the best deals are i'm only after the plasma as i have a little av equipment and i dont intend to change them untill i have settled into the room.

Pioneer PDP 502MXE 50 inch plasma screen.Less than 2000 hours use in excellent condition with remote instructions and wall bracket.
£1750.00

Taking into account that the newer model costs about 4.600p then I think this is a bargain.
And it has great specifications too

And when the new aurora card comes out (if it will ever come)
it will be able to accept and display 720p/50hz high definition which is the signal that sky will be broadcasting.

Maw correct me if i m wrong.

its sold ! damn anyway will keep looking.

Leerock, you were wrong, for the record. That's quite an old model, you'd never get a replacement card for it. The new 50MXE1 is currently selling at around 3.3k or so with a card. £1750 would be an OK price, but HD compatibility would be a problem, like so many other screens. Just a problem though, not impossible.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom