Plagues Tale - The Ravens’ Spoils

Kilowatt76

Novice Member
I have been playing A Plague Tale: Innocence for Ps5 and there seems to be a glitch on Chapter 5: The Ravens’ Spoils. It happens right after you push the flaming cart across the battlefield and killed the guard with a rock. I tried sneaking up to the guard so I can follow him and get the torch. The first time I tried I wasn’t sure what I needed to do and I died. After a restart from the check point, no matter what I do, the guard just stays at his post and does not move. I stood behind him for 30 minutes and he no longer makes his rounds. Am I doing something wrong, what did I miss??? Please help because I can’t find any answers and I have been trying for 3 days now. Thank you!!!

Attachments

• D47F6006-D443-4DFB-8729-E844659106F3.jpeg
    D47F6006-D443-4DFB-8729-E844659106F3.jpeg
    406.7 KB · Views: 21

Toasty

Distinguished Member
You don't get his torch, you get the torch from the ruined walls. So follow him when he walks away, grab the torch from the wall and walk back to where you were hiding with your friends and turn right to get to the step beyond the rats (if you're where I think you are)..

Kilowatt76

Novice Member
Yes, I understand that part. The torch is on the fence. The problem is, he is not walking towards that torch any more.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
So he stops before he gets to the fence? I've played the chapter twice, he's always kept walking. Maybe hang back a little before following or throw a pot forward if he stops?

Kilowatt76

Novice Member
I think there is a glitch in this game for the ps5. I tried everything but the guard will not walk towards the ruin so I can get the torch. This is the main problem!!

Kilowatt76

Novice Member
So he stops before he gets to the fence? I've played the chapter twice, he's always kept walking. Maybe hang back a little before following or throw a pot forward if he stops?
No, he doesn’t move at all. He just stands there and never moves???? I tried throwing a pot, rocks and he just warns the other. I keep getting killed and nothing is making him move!

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom