Places To Demo

slim UK

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi......

After looking at these forums for months I really need to buy a projector and a screen...so far I've seen a Screenplay 5700 but suffered the rainbow effect quite badly...so LCD is the way.....Viewed a Sony HS50 which was brilliant totally gob smacked by it, but looking at other peoples reviews I want to see a panny 700 and a sanyo z3 up and running....anyone know where I could view these in the North West area.....

I also would like to check out some projectors - for me the Benq 5120 cos I'm worried about the rainbow effect.

I'm also in the North West area - but willing to travel. Surely there is somewhere to go and demo them?

Hi - first post in here!

I had a demo at the weekend in Colne, Lancashire at
www.discounttv.co.uk

The guy in there was very helpful and i was comparing LCD and DLP, the Panasonic AE 700 to a Themescene at about £1,000.00 each.

Watching Gladiator the rainbow effect on the DLP was obvious - and irritating - and this was my first ever projector viewing so beforehand i didn't know what i was supposed to be looking for. But believe me you couldn't miss it.

However, i preferred the tone and colouring of the DLP to the LCD - it was more "cinematic". But when i watched Lord of the Rings i preferred the LCD ! So you pays your money you takes your choice

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom