Placed Mitsubishi HC6000

M

muziek

Hello,I'm from Belgium and have an problem, next week I have a new projector Mitsubishi HC 6000, projecta screen 230 cm broad 1.0 gain and ceiling mount 15 cm to 90 cm.I have calculated with the mitsubishi calculator my options for the screen and I have distance projector to screen min. 324 cm and max. 521 cm.Where must I placed the projector for the best image min.,max or between both (400 cm) Thanks by advance and sorry for my English

jacko5

Hello,I'm from Belgium and have an problem, next week I have a new projector Mitsubishi HC 6000, projecta screen 230 cm broad 1.0 gain and ceiling mount 15 cm to 90 cm.I have calculated with the mitsubishi calculator my options for the screen and I have distance projector to screen min. 324 cm and max. 521 cm.Where must I placed the projector for the best image min.,max or between both (400 cm) Thanks by advance and sorry for my English
Hi Muziek, The greater distance from the screen gives the highest contrast and the smaller distance gives the highest brightness. If you are free to choose, about midway between minimum and maximum distance is considered to be a good compromise.

M

muziek

Hi Muziek, The greater distance from the screen gives the highest contrast and the smaller distance gives the highest brightness. If you are free to choose, about midway between minimum and maximum distance is considered to be a good compromise.
Thanks and yes I'm free to choose

M

muziek

Thanks and yes I'm free to choose

Befor I have the projector next week I'm looking also for the best calibrated settings for dvd and hd,ware I live there is nobody for calibreted, can somebody help me ,Thanks.

M

muziek

These are the 2 most important charts to use (IMHO)

http://www.mediacollege.com/video/test-patterns/pluge.html
http://www.mediacollege.com/video/test-patterns/grayscale.html

pluge first, then greyscale
A variation of these charts can be found on some HD-DVDs (Pacte des loupes)
Thanks,I have samsung BD-P 1400 blu-ray player and I looked for the best settings for started Cinema?setting colour Warm?medium?low? and other settings,gray?sorry but I have not much experience with projection,Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom