place your bets! will i get a free sky hd box??

Status
Not open for further replies.
inkinoo said:
Had the call and booked the install. Next?

yep ill ask the question u asked! bearing in mind no ones had theres installed yet.

where your hd box then? :D

is it connected to ur tv?

nope your in the same situation as me except your minus some more cash coz of sky and gota stay in the house for a day :devil: :rotfl:

krismc said:
yep ill ask the question u asked! bearing in mind no ones had theres installed yet.

where your hd box then? :D

is it connected to ur tv?

nope your in the same situation as me except your minus some more cash coz of sky and gota stay in the house for a day :devil: :rotfl:
So post your account page then!

ok a few things!
read my replies! i put i havent got it! and i havnt tried!

i was asked have i got mine yet when everyone fully knows that no one has got one yet!
hence a stupid question only posted to get a reaction

so like i said were in the same position EXCEPT sky havent taken money from me and i dont have to wait in for a day. or english i havent got mine yet but nobody else has either!

oh and where do u get that account thingy from?

my box isnt linked to phone line will i need to wire it up? im guessing yes

cool thanks to the negative posts and my replies to them al iv now gone over 2000 posts cheers guys

krismc said:
ok a few things!
read my replies! i put i havent got it! and i havnt tried!

So it wasn't you that said in the #1 post in this thread "place ur bets and within a week of release i will unleash my plan "

Leaving it a bit late, aren't you ? :D

Nick_UK said:
So it wasn't you that said in the #1 post in this thread "place ur bets and within a week of release i will unleash my plan "

As the guy says the box has not been released yet. Until people have a box its not released.

For me the OP has up until a week after first installs to hatch his plan.

Nick_UK said:

yep thats right within a week of release i will unleash my plan

not been released yet has it????????????

still on preorders etc aint they?????
so a week after peeps have got it installed i will give it a go!

that gives me until id say the week ending 11th june got a clear 2 months yet! and not a single day wasted peeing my pants for a phone call or spending my time examining my bank statements for did they take money? did they put money back in? etc

blakey please reput ur quote u used to have up, its stuck in my head everytime i see ur name i just humm "wakey wakey eggs and backey" or something like that lol

krismc said:

You've got 2 days to go :arty: Official release starts 12th April.

krismc said:

that gives me until id say the week ending 11th june got a clear 2 months yet! and not a single day wasted peeing my pants for a phone call or spending my time examining my bank statements for did they take money? did they put money back in? etc
I thought you'd already got it sorted?

bearing in mind no one will have it installed until late may! please see the "post your instalation date" thread

then in the bit uv quoted me on it states a week after peeps have instalations ill give it a go

so erm thats 2 months

witters said:
I thought you'd already got it sorted?

please read my posts! :boring:

krismc said:
bearing in mind no one will have it installed until late may! please see the "post your instalation date" thread

then in the bit uv quoted me on it states a week after peeps have instalations ill give it a go

so erm thats 2 months
Read your first post again, it clearly states "within a week of release" not when everybody else has got their's sorted :)

ok im sorry! dont crucify me!

ill go back and edit it to reflect what iv said in my other posts. i will try within a week of people getting theres installed

krismc said:
ok im sorry! dont crucify me!

ill go back and edit it to reflect what iv said in my other posts. i will try within a week of people getting theres installed
I wouldn't bother, as you said earlier, it's not that important anyway, if you get one great if you don't who cares. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, even if you did get it for free you'll find it an impossible task trying to convince some people after all this nonsense anyway.

i shut up ages ago and forgot about the peeps pissin themselves over phonecalls from sky etc, thats why i only reply in bursts, coz i forget about this until the time comes, then i just reread my old posts and notice this has been replied to recently so i thought id pop in is that ok?

and put up what exactly?

no one has a box yet!
the most theyve got is an install date for 2 months time and a screen shot showing skys taken £300 from em
i cant put this up as iv said loooooaaadssss of times ILL TRY WITHIN A WEEK OF PEEPS HAVING IT INSTALLED

neilmcl said:
I wouldn't bother, as you said earlier, it's not that important anyway, if you get one great if you don't who cares. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, even if you did get it for free you'll find it an impossible task trying to convince some people after all this nonsense anyway.

very true!

but this was and always has been a laugh and a lil test to see if i can make sky give me a free box!

and if they do i can respond with the results and what i had to do to get it.

my plan was to create a structure to help u guys get a free or discounted box not to p*ss off guys that have paid for a box.

iv got nothing to loose if i succeed or fail. if i fail i will simply put i failed! if i was offered a deal i will post that, my life wont be changed! and this thread will be closed and forgotten about within 2 days

besides it can be proven as per the post post install invoice thingy u kindly highlighted to myself :thumbsup:

Maybe its time to just close this thread now, it's caused far too much debate/argument/sniping for what it deserves.

all the arguments have been caused by people being cocky asking silly questions like have i got one yet in a sarcastic manor when no one has one installed so y the hell would i a person that doesnt intend on buying a box have one installed 2 months before anyone else?????

i will post my results not much more needs to be said and thats all this thread was for to show what we can get from sky if we try

sorry to all of the sky shareholders i must of upset in the making of this thread ;)

Even if you did manage to blag a free HD box out of Sky, I doubt whether anyone would believe you now, anyway.

and for the record why wouldnt they believe me now?

sounds like they might of before but iv done something for that to change?

all thats changed is people like you have come on here for the sake of picking, infact anytime iv come accroos your posts you seem to do the same

Still not proof, since there is no way to prove that this was your statement, and with Photoshop you can edit a JPG file to show whatever you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom