PK-EM1 3D IR Emitter for JVC DLA-N5?

Zappa2Vai

Established Member
Reaction score
As PK-AG1 & PK-AG2 require PK-EM1 3D IR Emitter is this compatible with JVC DLA-N5? Guess it would be better to use PKAG3G & PK-EM2G with JVC DLA-N5?

hi the pk-em1 is the IR based emitter... and you can use them with IR glasses.. but i would heartedly suggest getting hold of the RF emitter if can :) which is indeed the PK-EM2G.

the Rf emitter should be available and been around for ages, i have mine and my glasses from when i bought my jvc x35 and have hung onto them since and used across x7000 and now n7

as a note there was a change in the direction of polarisation for 3D with the N series they brought in line with other makers... so possible if your screen retains polarisation your old JVC glasses might not work ? with the n5 ie might appear a bit darker (eg with ALR or very high gain screens)... with my matt white 1.1 gain screen the old glasses are fine and work no different to other after market glasses i have.

if getting new glasses to match the pk-em2 i can highly recommend the xpand, i myself got them from amazon, and they very much are like the original JVC infact am quite sure xpand make the jvc glasses !
XPAND X105-RF-X1 Rechargeable 3D RF/Bluetooth Glasses

great !!! Thank you. My N5 should be here soon. Need to sort our screen. Was looking at a grey react3 or SI solo pro 2, maybe grandview

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom