PJTX200 top and bottom picture part

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by camorra, Mar 22, 2006.

1. camorra

camorra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Hello Guyz!!

First of all thanks last time for thoise who helped me out with the horizonal lines problem.....eventually I solved using RG58 cable with metal crimp type BNCs and BNC to phono low loss adaptors :D it worked a treat :rotfl:

Though now I'm encountering something which I thoiught might be a simple setting even though I went through all advanced menu setting by setting and still can't get the full picture except when I have part of the menu on screen :cool:

Yeah, the upper and lower 20% of the screen disappear as soon as I exit from any part of the menu.....when I press the menu button again these parts of the picture in these upper and upper portions re-appear.....:eek:

By the way I'm using DVD via composite but I tried via component and still same thing...all set to 16:9 - both PJ and dvd - even to pal - tried different settings and still no luck :mad:

Any help- appreciated :lease:

Cheerz :hiya:

2. andy_dvd

andy_dvd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    do you have the digital shutter switched on ? (look in manual for explanation)