• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PJ HiFi HD-DVD Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian_S

Distinguished Member
Well, I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm really looking forward to this. It will be great to see what I'm hoping will be some top notch demonstrations and also meet a few of you as well...

See some of you at 7pm tomorrow! I think some will be in the pub opposite earlier :beer: :hiya:

Nic Rhodes

Distinguished Member
I will be the guy drinking a real ale in the pub at 6pm! After a long drive....

Ian, you have a PM.

Also looking forward to this.

lfletcher

Prominent Member
I was looking forward to it, but then someone arranged it a day too late (I'm sure he did it on purpose :nono: ), so I'll be sitting on a plane while the rest of you enjoy yourselves :(

Hope Amir brings lots of interesting things with him and you all have a good time :smashin:

ianh64

Established Member
Someone name what pub. I am at the 4-6pm one so there would be a short time for us early birds to tell you all about it in the pub first!

Welwynnick

Distinguished Member
I'll be there with MadMrH and Dr Evil at 7; hopefully in the pub beforehand.....

Nick ;)

Oakleyspatz

Prominent Member
I'll aim to be there at 6pm in the pub opposite.. If you see a tall, dark, muscular, handsome guy...I'll be the short, fat git behind him!!

Yeah, how the heck will I know any of you lot if I do go to the pub? Maybe we should all lay our invites out on the table! :D

ianh64

Established Member
I'll aim to be there at 6pm in the pub opposite.. If you see a tall, dark, muscular, handsome guy...I'll be the short, fat git behind him!!

Yeah, how the heck will I know any of you lot if I do go to the pub? Maybe we should all lay our invites out on the table! :D

Sounds like its going to be the short fat git convention. I hope the chairs aren't too close together.

Us earlier ones are going to be those carrying our free HD-DVD player - just dreaming.

JamesL

Established Member
Looking forward to attending this event! I have registered to attend the 7pm meeting but all I have as proof of registration is the confirmation email - is this all I need to bring?

Regards

JamesL

StooMonster

Prominent Member
Darnation, I was away when all this was planned and tickets sold.

Looking forward to hearing full and frank reports.

StooMonster

Oakleyspatz

Prominent Member

There was a e-ticket which you should have printed out and kept. I would imagine if you have an email confirming your booking, then this should suffice. They will have a list of attendees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom