Pixmania Problems

B

blueslinky

I have had a bit of a nightmare with Pixmania and just thought id post my thoughts.

I ordered the Sony Dav ZF700 on the 8/9/05 after about a week i called (15 mins to get through) to see where it was to be told thay had cocked up and had not sent it yet. They said they would refund my postage cost (£8.40). I though fair enough these things happen, i was told kit would be dispatched straight away to be with me in two days. 4 days later still no kit another 15 mins to get through and still had not been sent. They said they would upgrade to DHL delivery and it would be two days. About 4 days later still not here another 15 mins to get through and same story.
When i tried to complain to manager or supervisor there was available to take my concerns. They refused to call DHL on my behalf to see if they had goods and they also refused to call me once they had been updated just kept telling me to check website.

I was ****** so i got an email address to complain to and that was responded to after 24 hours!

Anyways it turned the next day over 3 weeks after i had paid for it and it never had the english plug adapters that were supposed to be with it. I called to ask about this (15 mins to get through) IU was told they could post them i also asked about the missing manual and was told to download!

Enough..........

I asked for a refund and apparently the kit has to be collected and sent back to France. Once they have the kit it will take up to 10 days to get my refund. What a nightmare.

I really wanted this kit and will now go elsewhere as Pixmania level of customer service is shocking.

I know the manual and plug issue is easy to resolve but it was the straw that broke the camels back. God help me if i had kept it and something went wrong and i needed some help from Pixmania.

Its a real shame because now i will have to pay more to get the same kit elsewher but i will go to RGB i think £418 delivered with Multiregion.

I know a lot of people have had no problem with Pix but its not until something goes wrong that you find out how good/bad a company really is.

I feel much better now thats off my chest.

Completely understand your frustration....

Personally I would stay clear of pixmania - too much hassle in buying grey goods from them.

I also bought the DAV-700 - saw Pixmania, saw the price, saw the returns policy - went to RGB, got multi region for a few quid more but i'd used RGB before and have had no problems with them at all....

Plus you'll be please to know the multi region also plays RCE disks, which is a bonus!

Thankfully i have just had a mail saying they will collect tomorrow. I hope this return goes smoothly but i am willing to bet there is more stress in the pipeline.

LOL
:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom