Pixmania deliveries

A

alby28

Anybody had any dealings with Pixmania?I ordered a 37" LG set from them 2 days ago on express delivery(24-48 hours)Well here i am 2 days later,and i can see my order on the tracking page,just sat in their warehouse awaiting collecting and shipping:mad: Is this the norm with this company?

Mark

Anybody had any dealings with Pixmania?I ordered a 37" LG set from them 2 days ago on express delivery(24-48 hours)Well here i am 2 days later,and i can see my order on the tracking page,just sat in their warehouse awaiting collecting and shipping:mad: Is this the norm with this company?
Mark

No, in my experience they're normally much, much worse than that.....:mad:

Andy

So you went with the DHL delivery then?

I ordered on sunday and recieved my TV on Wendnesday.

I had no problem with them.

No, in my experience they're normally much, much worse than that.....

Yep. The one item I ordered from them (a Samsung MP3 player) took ages to ship - then it arrived promptly, as expected. Reminds me of Scan quite a bit.

If its worth anything The DHL person I spoke to said the 48HR Delivery time was from when they get the parcel to ship not from when you order from pix mania.

How long ago was that Steve?Did your order appear to stay in the order page like this for a while?

PREPARATION
Your package is in the process of being prepared by our logistics department and will be sent as quickly as possible.

Im just hoping they are a bit slow updating their website:( My kids havent had a proper tv for 3 days now,and im going crazy:suicide:

Mark

Well i sent a complaint email to the pixmania customer services.They have promised to get the order shifted,and have refunded me my delivery charges :clap:

Mark

I ordered a printer from them and it took over a week to deliver, they are a really good store, prices are good but the delivery time stinks. Having said that I would order from them again due to the low prices.

After Sales service is about the worst I've ever encountered though. Just pray you never have to use the Warranty.

Andy

Well its been 5 days since i ordered the television from Pixmania on the 13/12/06.I did choose the express delivery option as my family currently have no main tv set.And still 5 days later,i can see my order sat in there warehouse waiting delivery.I guess all the bad things i heard and read about them was true.Maybe i should ring watchdog LOL

Mark

Is the Pixmania warehouse still in France? When I ordered my Camcorder they tried to charge me from shipping it from their French warehouse to their London 'store'. Luckly I soon discovered that French for 'In Stock' and 'Awaiting delivery from Warehouse' did not have the same meaning as the English translations. What it meant was that at the time of ordering, they thought that they should have managed to obtain an item and have it in their French warehouse by the date you were meant to have it delivered by then blame the delivery delay on UK couriers. Order cancelled. Obtained cheaper in UK and same day, less hassle.

One word of advice. If you can stomach having to pay for delivery within the company, choose to have it sent to one of their UK based pickup points. That way you don't pay for it until it is collected. Makes cancelling far easier.

Never again. Other than DSG and Pixmania I never publically slag off retaillers. But both of these have inherrently flawed sales and customer service.

Well im screwed.I guess i pushed them too far lol.I emailed them and said if they cant deliver my TV by this week to just refund me the money.And they are doing:oops: So now i have to wait for my paypal funds to go back into my account.Looks like the kids will be lacking a tv over Christmas.

Mark

Well im screwed.I guess i pushed them too far lol.I emailed them and said if they cant deliver my TV by this week to just refund me the money.And they are doing:oops: So now i have to wait for my paypal funds to go back into my account.Looks like the kids will be lacking a tv over Christmas.

Mark

got to wait for my paypal funds back too,pulling out another £375 to get the tv from afterhours delivered for thursday,just about to post on money saving expert about pixmania and there utter **** customer service,order tracking etc :mad:

Yep - Pixmania are utter **** i ordered a Kenwood CD Head unit from them, and it took around 5 weeks to arrive! and in all that time it was still showing in stock!. their Customer Service is *****, and they repeatedly fob you off with lies & excuses. I would never use them again. My advice is don't be swayed by their cheaper prices, unless you can put up with the hassle STAY WELL CLEAR. :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom