• Pixels.jpg
    Pixels.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Pixels(Jcard).jpg
    Pixels(Jcard).jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
My 7 year old LOVED this, I just felt sad as Sandler looked pissed off and bored the whole way through :(

Last edited:
I'd rather gouge out my eyeballs than watch this rubbish. It's a shame that crap likes this gets the steelbook treatment and great films like The Lego Movie don't.

I'd rather gouge out my eyeballs than watch this rubbish. It's a shame that crap likes this gets the steelbook treatment and great films like The Lego Movie don't.
Hopefully we'll get TLM at some point, that'd be awesome! :D There was a Blufans one announced a while a go so there's hope.

I'll get this, especially if they include the 3D. I love Adam Sandler.

Considering that this is very much a 3D movie, it's crazy to only do a 2D SB!? o_O

Well I've preordered with HMV, but if there's no 3D it'll be a cancellation.

I viewed the trailer, my shoulders sank. Then the reviews came, oh dear they screwed it.

I viewed the trailer, my shoulders sank. Then the reviews came, oh dear they screwed it.
I'll make my own mind up, particularly with a film featuring Sandler, who's just hated across the board regardless.

Maybe it will be 2D and 3D on one disc like Dredd and they just haven't advertised it as 3D yet?
Not something that happens very often and i don't remember Sony ever doing it off the top of my head but i could be wrong? There's currently a 2D listing in France, Holland and Germany, though Germany has a 2nd listing for 2D/3D and Lenticular. It looks like the standard steelbook will be 2D but time will tell.

Not something that happens very often and i don't remember Sony ever doing it off the top of my head but i could be wrong? There's currently a 2D listing in France, Holland and Germany, though Germany has a 2nd listing for 2D/3D and Lenticular. It looks like the standard steelbook will be 2D but time will tell.
U got a link for the German Lenti ?

Lego movie for me is the worst film I have ever seen!

I've heard ruhmours that Pixels has pretty lame 3D, no doubt I will be checking it out though:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom