1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixel Plus Woes

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by scooby do, Dec 12, 2002.

1. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Recently took delivery of PW9607 (without viewing as the store did not have one on display). I am really disapointed with the amount of digital artifacts and loss of frames( these are there on all signal sources), this is apparent very often. Had a visit from Endeva who recknon that all 100hz sets do this, and there is no fault with the set! It is Pixel Plus that is causing the errors as it is not apparent when in 100Hz mode so cannot trust the service engineer. I feel that the processor on my model is not man enough for the job, can anyone confirm that the 36 inch screen uses the same processor as 32 and that this could be the problem? I really need to reject this set and need advice, I also have noted a line about 2 inches from the left hand side of the screen that is apparent during certain scenes.

2. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    hi welcome to the forum mate.what doe`s the line on the screen look like.doe`s it look like a dark bar all the way from top to bottom.if so have a look down the next few pages there is a few threads on the dark bar problem.don`t know about the other thing though.