PIXEL PLUS -I'm so diapppinted

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by ernet, Apr 24, 2002.

1. ernet

ernet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just seen a new Philips 32PW9767 ( Europe model ) :eek: In my opinion it is the worst set Philips has ever made. The picture is so digitally converted as it is possible nowadays to make. The ocean of noises ( drops ) reached mountains ( I do not speak/write english so good to describe it detaily ).
    If you watch the picture carfully you can even see small- make by computer build-in - pixels.
    I was so disappointed that i can hardly believe it's not a dream.

This set is the most advertised one in Europe nowadays. Nobody seem to notice its bugs. But..... sombody did it in german "VIDEO" magazine
    no. 4 / 2002( april ). They tested it perfectly and they said the picture is very good, but.. This " but " is more than acceptable by me. This " BUT" IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY ME AND MANY MY PROFFESIONAL FRIENDS AT ALL. I do interested if you agree with me. I also wonder what type of tube it has ?

Pixel Plus does its good job only with strong and clearest source e.g. dvd, satelite receiver. But what about with cable resource.
    I know the answer- TRAGEDY :mad:

2. ums69

ums69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    9767 = Panasonic tube according to the magazine !

Perhaps thats the reason......not ?