Pitfalls (if any) of buying a Wii from Spain

SuperKip

Hi,

Seeing as it will be virtually impossible to get hold of one of these before xmas in this country i was wondering if a Spanish console would be okay?

My sister lives there and is coming over to stay with us for christmas and has told me that her local store has quite a few Wii in stock.

I have read that the console is the same and just a plug change will be sufficient to ensure it works exactly as a UK console. Is this true, will everything work okay? any warranty, compatibility issues with games or accessories etc?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl

As far as I know the WHOLE of Europe is covered by the same region so you should be Ok for games.

Normal plug would be fine I believe they are the same Voltage, I would imagine the Warrnaty is European one, i.e covering all of europe just not the US and Japan.

emu

wouldnt mind having this confirmed the in laws have driven off to spain today and are coming back on xmas eve

maybe they can source one at the local supermarket

emu

any updates

has anybody purchased a console from spain and tried it over here

at the moment its looking like my only option to get one

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Buying from anywhere in Europe is fine - the only difference is the plug on the end of the power lead. I have a German 360 and it's identical to a UK one bar the power lead.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom