Pires penalty farce

dc007

Established Member
Reaction score
:D

Serves the little twerp right !

Might not have been on the pitch anyway after appearing to strike Mills with a clenched fist.

Arrogant, disrespectful..... and very, very funny !

Arrogant maybe, but nice guys don't win ;)

Yes, I'm aware of how gdabzka Liverpool are in the premiership

I just thought it was funny. :D He made a cock-up of a play he and Henry had been working on, and frankly Mills overeacted (just by way of a change). I don't see where all this 'arrogant' BS is coming from. Had it been giggs or Gerrard we wouldn't be getting this. :mad:

Pires will regret this one for many years (and video replays) to come. ;)

If they had pulled it off it would have been great...very cheeky! But it didn't so............"TAXI FOR PIRES!"

Hey bobby!! What is the french for " what were you thinking you arrogant little twerp" :oops:

mikeyinmotion said:
Hey bobby!! What is the french for " what were you thinking you arrogant little twerp" :oops:

ce qui étaient vous vous pensant petit twerp arrogant

Henry's fault. Pires touched the ball (only just admittedly), so Henry had to touch it next. He should have had a straight shot at the keeper, instead he just jogged past the ball. :thumbsdow

Not this pen particularly,

But Arsenal players get penalties too often just for running into another player. So what are the ref's doing for their money?

Im sure they have had 6 already this season.

But Arsenal players get penalties too often just for running into another player. So what are the ref's doing for their money?
As a Liverpool fan, I shouldn't say too much about other clubs getting penalties for nowt if I were you............... :cool:

Nobber22 said:
Henry's fault. Pires touched the ball (only just admittedly), so Henry had to touch it next. He should have had a straight shot at the keeper, instead he just jogged past the ball. :thumbsdow

But Pires was blocking Henry. Plus Henry didn't know that Pires had touched it - he probably thought the pen would just be retaken...

probably something was lost in the translation - bit like Fergie talking to Rooney!

Stu.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom