1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirates of the Caribbean SYNC PROB'S

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by cinemagary, May 27, 2005.

1. cinemagary

cinemagary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I recently got "Pirates of the Caribean" R1 DVD and noticed only for the first 20/30mins that the audio on DTS and DOLBY DIGITAL is out of sync. I don't know if it continues after this as I was to busy enjoying the film :D The DVD player is hooked up for component video and the audio is from the coxial digital out does anyone have any ideas or suggestions. :rolleyes:

2. Jonesthegas

Jonesthegas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    I have had this problem now with 2 discs. I purchase my first disc when it came out. Apart from this issue, I was told by an installer than the picture was not good on my disc. So, I recently purchased another. Both R1

DTS is still way out for the first 20 mins. DD is better but still possibly out. Anyone else had this? What could be the cause?

Martin

3. Rob100

Rob100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    I got the R2 single disc from Play a few weeks back and notice the DTS was terribly out of sync, so much I had to watch DD. The audio was behind the video so there was nothing I could to to compensate for this!

That combined with the awful edge enhancement drove me mad :(

Rob.