1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIP on LG LCD's

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Deano70, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Deano70

Deano70
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any owners out there confused with how the PIP Mode is supposed to work i have recently purchased the LGRZ37LZ31 and attempting to set PIP it is only giving me the option of PC RGB or PC DVI according to the manual (which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard) I should be able to select AV1 AV2 Component 1 Component 2 PC RGB PC DVI. Now am i missing something obvious or is the software int the TV old, or is the PIP function jast awful and not worth having. Apart from that gripe a bloody good tv.

2. 4bp

4bp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi
    how r u finding this tv? i have seen it in dixons with a hd demo and was blown away. however i was put off by the lack of connectivity (only 1 scart). what have u got connected to it and how? can i connect a dvd player, sky + and ps2/3 to it? would u reccommend this set?
    thanks for your help

3. Deano70

Deano70
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Picture quality is great the operating system is a little slow from what im used too but I can live with it (selecting inputs etc).
    I have Sky+, RDXS32 HDD Recorder, HD850 DVD player and it all connects fine.

Sky+ to AV1 (Scart on LCD)
    HD850 dvd player to LCD (HDMI to DVI LCD)
    RDXS32 HDD Rec to LCD Component 2 other Scart to Sky+ (enabling me to record from the Sky+ box)
    All the optical links are connected to a Toslink switch, roll on HD Transmissions and True HD players :clap:.