• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PIP not working

errigal

Standard Member
Hi
I have a dual tuner Loewe Planus tv with PIP capability, which I have had for 10 yrs and has worked fine until recently.

I have a HD recorder and digital set top box also connected.

When I use the PIP function now, I can watch one of my analog tv channels in the main picture, and one of my AV channels (e.g. set top box channel) in the smaller one. However I cannot do it the other way around. I get the AV channel fine in the main screen, but in the smaller picture I just get snow.

Watching 2 AV channels in PIP mode works fine.

Everything seems to be cabled ok, and as a I said, the TV has no problem with viewing the analog channels on their own, or in the main PIP screen - they just don't work in the smaller pic.

Is this likely to be indicative of a problem with the TV/tuner or can you suggest anything?

TIA

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom