pioneermans home cinema PART 2

pioneerman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Recently decorated,at long last my projectors up, not exactly where i wanted it mounted or the right mount but will do for now.i spent a lot of time on the cable trunking and i am very pleased with the result.
what do you think any comments welcome.:)
also some of the coveing looks wonky but its just the way the pic was taken.

(THIS IS HOW IT USED TO LOOK PAGE TWO SHOWS THE CHANGES)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 2,874
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 2,206
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 2,011
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 2,041
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 2,102
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 1,946
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 2,213
  • 2 002.jpg
    2 002.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 1,867
  • 3 001.jpg
    3 001.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,956
Last edited:
looks very cosey!!

Like the trunking idea also I think its perfect for what I'm doing!
you have to be carefull with the self adhesive trunking once you have positioned it if you find its not level and try and remove it it can take away chunks of your plaster:eek:as i found out.

Awesome setup mate; very impressive.

Do your whole family have something to hide? Or do you just not want us to see your faces :p

Jez

Nice setup mate. How did you manage to persuade your missus that the Dolby Signs were 'living room art'?

I think I will be able to persuade her into getting a projector one day, but no way am I gonna be allowed those.

Nice setup mate. How did you manage to persuade your missus that the Dolby Signs were 'living room art'?

I think I will be able to persuade her into getting a projector one day, but no way am I gonna be allowed those.
i have a mix of the two family pics and homecinema pics there was a compromise(sort of):rolleyes:

Awesome setup mate; very impressive.

Do your whole family have something to hide? Or do you just not want us to see your faces :p

Jez
thanks for the positive
we have nothing to hide just dont want my kids pics on the internet.:)

Great setup !:thumbsup: How do you find your mission surrounds? I think they sound great!:thumbsup:

Great setup !:thumbsup: How do you find your mission surrounds? I think they sound great!:thumbsup:
they are great because with the width of my living room with a 5.1 set up i couldent really have speakers in the corners.

they are great because with the width of my living room with a 5.1 set up i couldent really have speakers in the corners.

Then it looks like you have space for 2 more! With these in 7.1, it will be a seamless wrap around rear soundstage:thumbsup:

Then it looks like you have space for 2 more! With these in 7.1, it will be a seamless wrap around rear soundstage:thumbsup:
when i change my amp, but the a2 is a great amp.

Pleased toseesomeone else still using a pio 757 :clap: still good quality
yes it is but i am selling it very soon if you know of anyone intrested.

Nice setup. Where did you get the cabinet with the glass doors from?

Nice setup. Where did you get the cabinet with the glass doors from?
a couple of years ago from ikea dont know if they still do it or not though.

It all looks very nice!:thumbsup:

If I have one thing to say, then I must say that the equipment rack lighting is a little too bright and detracts from the screen a bit.

Other than that, it's all sweet.
your right i turn it off most of the time .

Hi, could you tell me if your power lead and HDMI lead are running together in the same trunking? If so, are there any interference issues?

Hi, could you tell me if your power lead and HDMI lead are running together in the same trunking? If so, are there any interference issues?
yes they are with no interference at all :)

Nice one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom