pioneer XDE Plazma, I need a 6 in 1 PC card Adapter that works?

S

stormorbit

I have purchased two 6 in 1 PC card Adapter for viewing the images on the pioneer XDE Plazma pictures taken using a Fijufilm Pro S9500 digital camera. Neither of them work! They do on my PC but not on the Plazma? Pioneer adviced me to buy one from Maplin but when I phoned them they no longer sell them or so they say?.
Does anyone know one (6 in 1 PC Card Adapter) that does work on XDE Plazma media box? I contacted Pioneer this morning and they hardly helped much!

any help would be gratefully received!

A

artking

Yes I had the same experience recently, bought a PCMCIA card adapter, but it wouldn't work on the media box on my 506XDE. Wouldn't even recognise there was a PC Card there. Took the card back.

So I'd be interested if anyone has a solution.

Attu

There was a thread on here a while ago and some on said that the one from Maplins works, I think it was recomended by Pioneer.

Andy

S

stormorbit

I did contact Maplins and the person I spoke to didn't have much idea what I was refering to and ended up saying they no longer sell the PC Card Adapter?

If anyone knows better, let us know!!

sathelp

Standard Member
S

stormorbit

That's great! The only problem I notice is that, it's not xD card compatible (e.g. Fujipix XD).

The only reason I want a card is for viewing the still images from the FinePix S9500 Digital Camera? and the card it takes is an Fuji xD Card?

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom