pioneer XDE Plazma, I need a 6 in 1 PC card Adapter that works?

S

stormorbit

I have purchased two 6 in 1 PC card Adapter for viewing the images on the pioneer XDE Plazma pictures taken using a Fijufilm Pro S9500 digital camera. Neither of them work! They do on my PC but not on the Plazma? Pioneer adviced me to buy one from Maplin but when I phoned them they no longer sell them or so they say?.
Does anyone know one (6 in 1 PC Card Adapter) that does work on XDE Plazma media box? I contacted Pioneer this morning and they hardly helped much!

any help would be gratefully received!

A

artking

Yes I had the same experience recently, bought a PCMCIA card adapter, but it wouldn't work on the media box on my 506XDE. Wouldn't even recognise there was a PC Card there. Took the card back.

So I'd be interested if anyone has a solution.

Attu

Novice Member
There was a thread on here a while ago and some on said that the one from Maplins works, I think it was recomended by Pioneer.

Andy

S

stormorbit

I did contact Maplins and the person I spoke to didn't have much idea what I was refering to and ended up saying they no longer sell the PC Card Adapter?

If anyone knows better, let us know!!

sathelp

Standard Member
S

stormorbit

That's great! The only problem I notice is that, it's not xD card compatible (e.g. Fujipix XD).

The only reason I want a card is for viewing the still images from the FinePix S9500 Digital Camera? and the card it takes is an Fuji xD Card?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom