• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

pioneer vsx921remote doesnt do anything now

Deathcult

Standard Member
Ive only had my vsx921 and q acoustics 2000 5.1 surround set up for a day, and ive done something already.

When i turnt the avr off it was displaying zone 2 on for some reason, so i turnt it on and pressed receiver and then zone 2 button and set it to off, so now when i turn it off there is nothing displayed, so far so good. But when i turnt it back on all i can do was switch it on and off nothing else on the remote works as far as i could tell. I dont know if its trying controling something else or what. I cant change source or anything. I think it might be trying to control a different zone or something. I have know idea

Please help
Thnks

Deathcult

Standard Member
Try pressing the RECEIVER button. If that doesn't work, press every button until you get the right one ;)

I figured tht must be it because the receiver button switches the remote to control the receiver and switches to perform operations in main zone. so tht must be it, i must be in control of something else which is why i cant change listening modes and sources

Ill try it when i get in from wrk

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom