1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer VSX909 (OSD)..???

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by porky944, Mar 9, 2005.

1. porky944

porky944

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,,can someone please tell me how to get the on screen display from amp to flat screen monitor,i have tried s-video lead from amp to graphics card but no joy. and also I have recently purchased (TRUST 514 DX sound card) with optical out and despite swapping many plugs i still have no sound,it seems like i have a signal though as the red beam of light is emitting from sound card optical out,i have plugged digital and analogue internal connectors from dvd drive to sound card and my computer seems to have installed all drivers and this device is working properly,i have tried many settings on amp but still no joy,please help,thank u.. Computer is a Dell 8400--Pioneer vsx 909 rds----Bose AM15---Sound card has optical out/in--and Digital in/outit also has S/PDIF..which i have not mastered yet..