• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

pioneer vsx1018

PAUL RODGERS

Standard Member
Hi i am thinking of buying this amp as i want to upgrade from my old pioneer , i know it is only a mid range price amp but has anybody got one and how is it for them.The following is an extract from a review and i dont understand how to catagorise a bright speaker sysstem , i currently own Morduant Short THX speakers.This Pioneer seems a more assured, rounded listen than some of its forebears. It’s a little lean, so you’d be advised to avoid teaming it with bright speaker systems, but with sympathetic partnering, there’s much to admire in the VSX-1018’s accuracy, its precise touch with transients and fine details, and its assuredness with the big dynamics.:lesson:thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom