Pioneer VSX1017 + Yamaha NSP110 any good?

AkheirAX

I have received my Pioneer VSX1017-k and was wondering if I purchase Yamaha NSP110 speaker set to go with the receiver, will the sound quality outta the speakers be capable to handle the music/gaming. Its temporary as I am keen to purchase Mordaunt Short Genie speaker set eventually.

hornydragon

the NSP110 are cheap................thats about it have tried for a second hand bargain? You'll loose less when you sell in a few months

AkheirAX

the NSP110 are cheap................thats about it have tried for a second hand bargain? You'll loose less when you sell in a few months

Thanks m8. I'll hold on to the cash for a week or two and maybe go for the Genie ones. We have another problem. WE bought two of the receivers(me and bro) He has a set of Celestions plus Pioneer Sub SW80 SQl.

The bass is awful. Any guidance please to get proper sound from the Ipod. He is a music fanatic while I into movies/gaming.

hornydragon

Pioneer arent known for the quality of their subs ad Ipod make awful proper music sources what has he ripped music at? Default 128kbps? 192 should be minimum (ideally 320) also what sound mode is he using? Subs eed careful setup to get the best.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom