For Sale Pioneer VSX-S300K Slimline hdmi receiver

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by dav076, Jun 11, 2015.

1. dav076

dav076

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Hi,

I'm selling this as it sitting unused, it's in good working order and all hdmi ports function fine, I'm the second owner of the amp. The remote is included but theres no box, manual or setup mic (any old mic works for the mcacc setup anyway). I do have a suitable pioneer amp box and packing so rest assured it will be sent securely.

Bad points, one corner has a small crack from moving house and the metal cover has a few slight dents on the oposite corner along with a hairline scratch from front to back. Bear with me, I'm struggling to get a pic of the scratch at the min.

Asking £60 inc

Price and currency: Reduced to £60inc
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: bacs ppg
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  2. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Hi

I have actually just listed a wanted thread for a budget AV receiver and its quite possible that your listing will meet my requirements. How many HDMI inputs does it have? I take it there is no remaining warranty?

Thanks

3. dav076

dav076

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
  4. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Cheers for the info.

My primary use would be for Apple TV, i take it HDMI from Apple TV to receiver and HDMI from receiver to projector will give me everything i need?

I take it the scratch is purely cosmetic and has no negative impact on the workings of the receiver?

5. dav076

dav076

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I'm waiting for my camera to charge see if I can get a better pic with that, and yes the scratch is purely cosmetic, everything that should function on it does. Apple tv to reciever and then output to the pj should be fine, every hdmi item I have is outputted by the receiver to the tv fine however I don't have any apple products to verify, hdmi is a standard though so I don't envisage any problem.

6. dav076

dav076

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Right, pics added but it's still nigh on impossible to get the scratch, I've reduced the price to £60inc seen as the dent and scratch is worse than I thought.

7. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Thanks for trying to get the pics. I will offer you £50 inc delivery and can make payment today by bank transfer.