• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer vsx lx52 sound problems

jonseyi

Standard Member
Hello all,
Has anyone had problems with the vsx lx52 giving no sound, Mine is only three weeks old, switched it on the other day and had no output at all audio and video but the display was working fine, nothing on the tuner either even though it is tuned in, it was taking the inputs but giving nothing out, i tried to get the home menu screen up on the tv but nothing, turnrd it on and off a few times then it came back to normal but it has happened a couple of times since, is there a firmware update for it or should i be contacting pioneer,

Thanks
Ian

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
Hello all,
Has anyone had problems with the vsx lx52 giving no sound, Mine is only three weeks old, switched it on the other day and had no output at all audio and video but the display was working fine, nothing on the tuner either even though it is tuned in, it was taking the inputs but giving nothing out, i tried to get the home menu screen up on the tv but nothing, turnrd it on and off a few times then it came back to normal but it has happened a couple of times since, is there a firmware update for it or should i be contacting pioneer,

Thanks
Ian

I'd say you should be contacting the dealer from whom you purchased and asking for a replacement unit.

Hope you get it sorted out quickly.

Cheers,

Martin.

jonseyi

Standard Member
Cheers,
Have been on to them and they are replacing it :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom