• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PIONEER VSX-9300

Dougs111

Novice Member
How to start I picked up an old VSX9300 receiver, and cant get it to do any thing, I mean it all lights up but the only sound comes from the rear speaker termanals I get a little sound from the main speaker hook up, but nothing I do seems to work. Ive red many forums and ive noticed they all refur to the HEMI hook ups, the Reciever I have don't have those hook ups, its all RCA jacks so I take it iys an earlier model, it must of been taken care of because its spotless but ofcorse I picked it up used so I have no info what so ever for it, and its over welming, I would be most greatful if any one could give me any advise on this very complicated nightmere do the older models have a reset? Ive tried to find it many other places here in the US, but none of the pitchers look the same, and it sure isent short on buttons as one can only guess, so please any help and I would be so greatful. Have A Wonderful Day To All

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom