Pioneer VSX-922K iPod connector problems

KimS

Standard Member
WhenI try to connect my iPhone (it should be compatible) to the USB port on the front of the unit, I get an 'over current' message, this even happens with the cable supplied with the unit and I just can't understand why, I get the same with apple kit. Anyone any ideas?

AirPlay also very unstable so investing in new router and static IP but overall not enjoying the experience at the moment!

:lease:

larkone

Sounds like a faulty phone, does it happen when you connect it to a PC?

KimS

Standard Member
Happens when connected to ipad as well, as soon as I plug the connector it says over current, having all sorts of problems, Internet radio options freeze on 'genres' so I can't operate that. I'm having a new router installed by BT next week with a fixed IP so will see if that helps, it's a shame it was bought to listen to music primarily (surround sound for tv works fine) and I can't do that.Thanks for the reply!

larkone

Have you tried a different cable as a faulty cable can also cause this. If it still happens then time to take the amp back.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom