Pioneer VSX-529-K 5.2 Help

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by phil3030, Jun 11, 2015.

1. phil3030

phil3030
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All!

I've just purchased a Pioneer VSX-529-K 5.2 and Pioneer S-HS100 sub and speaker set. I'm using this for my cinema room and racing simulator. Does anyone know if its possible to mount a second sub under my seat that connects to the receiver?. If so what type of sub do I need?

Thanks in advance

Phil

2. Roohster

Roohster
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,807
  3. phil3030

phil3030
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Thanks for the reply. I was looking at the Buttkicker but they are way overpriced in the UK.

4. Roohster

Roohster
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,807
  5. spicynoodles

spicynoodles
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I own a vsk 529 5.2 and the other day when I turned it on the hdmi light was just flashing. There is nothing I can do to stop it I tried the factory reset I don't know if I did it wrong but can anyone help?

6. Roohster

Roohster
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,807
    The manual says to check the following if you have a blinking HDMI light:

The HDMI indicator blinks continuously.

No picture or sound.

Remedy

• Check all the points below.

• This receiver is HDCP-compatible. Check that the components you are connecting are also HDCP- compatible. If they are not, please connect them using the component, S-Video or composite video jacks.

• Depending on the connected source component, it’s possible that it will not work with this receiver (even if it is HDCP-compatible). In this case, connect using the component, S-Video or composite video jacks between source and receiver.
    • If the problem still persists when connecting your HDMI component directly to your monitor, please consult the component or monitor manual or contact the manufacturer for support.

• If video images do not appear on your TV or flat screen TV, try adjusting the resolution, DeepColor or other setting for your component.

• If ‘NOT SUPPORT’ appears in the receiver’s display, try adjusting the resolution, DeepColor or other setting for your component.
    • While analog video signals are being output over HDMI, use a separate connection for audio output.

• When this receiver reproduces MULTI CH IN audio sources with the HDMI setting set to THROUGH, you cannot hear audio output from all channels. In this case, make a digital or analog audio connection.

• To output signals in DeepColor, use an HDMI cable (high speed HDMI cable) to connect this receiver to a component or TV with the DeepColor feature.

7. wrench86

wrench86

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    when my pioneer went dodgy with no picture and flashing red light it was just the fact one of the kids had pressed the Signal select button, toggled through till it worked just fine.