1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pioneer vsx 2011

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by kennydies, Feb 26, 2003.

Tags:
  1. kennydies

kennydies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I know there is a backlog on these recievers at the mo but was trawling the sites for the best price and came across PRC direct for £680 plus £9 postage. Went to order it today and have noticed they have risen the price to £750 which brings them into line with all the other sites I have looked at.

I am kicking myself for not buying it off unbeatable ages ago, now I am kicking myself for not ordering it from PRC.

Has anyone come across a decent price for this receiver?

2. Dazed

Dazed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    'tis a supply and demand thing I'm afraid - the 2011 seeems to have become THE hot item in the mid-priced AV receiver field and Pioneer seem unable to cope with the worldwide appetite for the silver beauty. All the on-line retailers that I've looked at seem to have raised their price due to the demand - including people like KrishAV, PRC. and AvLand (whose prices seem to have gone up full stop). The one exception is -

http://www.homecinemaheaven.com/prod_info/amps/vsxd2011.htm

Who traditionally seem to have higher prices than some of the other retailers but have lowered their price - weird. Anyway good luck. I hope it's worth the wait - hopefully I'll be getting mine over the next couple of weeks

3. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    The best price I have found is from HifiBitz, £750 with 5% of until 28th Feb for av forum members, £712.50. I have one on order from them.

4. Damian

Damian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try Sound and Vision (Farnworth) VSX2011 at £700 but slight waiting list

5. Big_AL007

Big_AL007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: