Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

pioneer vsx 2011

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by kennydies, Feb 26, 2003.

Tags:
  1. kennydies

kennydies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I know there is a backlog on these recievers at the mo but was trawling the sites for the best price and came across PRC direct for £680 plus £9 postage. Went to order it today and have noticed they have risen the price to £750 which brings them into line with all the other sites I have looked at.

I am kicking myself for not buying it off unbeatable ages ago, now I am kicking myself for not ordering it from PRC.

Has anyone come across a decent price for this receiver?

2. Dazed

Dazed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    'tis a supply and demand thing I'm afraid - the 2011 seeems to have become THE hot item in the mid-priced AV receiver field and Pioneer seem unable to cope with the worldwide appetite for the silver beauty. All the on-line retailers that I've looked at seem to have raised their price due to the demand - including people like KrishAV, PRC. and AvLand (whose prices seem to have gone up full stop). The one exception is -

http://www.homecinemaheaven.com/prod_info/amps/vsxd2011.htm

Who traditionally seem to have higher prices than some of the other retailers but have lowered their price - weird. Anyway good luck. I hope it's worth the wait - hopefully I'll be getting mine over the next couple of weeks

3. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    The best price I have found is from HifiBitz, £750 with 5% of until 28th Feb for av forum members, £712.50. I have one on order from them.

4. Damian

Damian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try Sound and Vision (Farnworth) VSX2011 at £700 but slight waiting list

5. Big_AL007

Big_AL007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: