• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer Vsx-1015 Question

Trevor spencer

Hi

no dought a stupid question , but can you fit the binding posts on the back of this amp with banana clips ? im not sure if the black part in the middle of the binding post is removable

Thanks

jwramsay

I have the 1014. You can banana the 5.1 channels. The rear surround centre channels (7.1) have a black insert that I couldn't remove, so no banana for those 2 channels.

SPURS1882

PDP-434HDE said:
I have the 1014. You can banana the 5.1 channels. The rear surround centre channels (7.1) have a black insert that I couldn't remove, so no banana for those 2 channels.

How?

Trevor spencer

Timmy!!!

PDP-434HDE said:
No idea why, just know it is the case for me!

It's your lucky day:)

I have a pioneer 1011 and have successfully removed the little plastic bits in the middle of the connectors.

Get a very small screwdriver and put it slightly into the middle of the plastic bung hole things. Then carefully lever the screwdriver down to put pressure on the black plastic bungs and slowly pull outwards maintaining pressure on the bungs.

Once you have pulled one out the rest will be out quickly!

Hope this helped.

Tim

Trevor spencer

Timmy!!! said:
It's your lucky day:)

I have a pioneer 1011 and have successfully removed the little plastic bits in the middle of the connectors.

Get a very small screwdriver and put it slightly into the middle of the plastic bung hole things. Then carefully lever the screwdriver down to put pressure on the black plastic bungs and slowly pull outwards maintaining pressure on the bungs.

Once you have pulled one out the rest will be out quickly!

Hope this helped.

Tim

Yep done that last night and now im all bananaed up so im happy ,

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom