1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer vsx 1014 speaker advise please.

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by abnett26247, Jan 12, 2005.

1. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My brother has asked me for help ref his new pioneer svx 1014 receiver, so can any one recommend a good 5/1 but later going to 7/1 package for his receiver, ie pioneer ere on the bright side ? so for example missions no good for pioneer but fine for my marantz 7400 receiver.for example ? he does not want the egg kef / m /short but normall size speaker with a sub either with the pack or justat first 5 speakers and a brand sub ie re or what have you not too expensive like me plans to listen to surrond music so bipoles out is it for rears? room is aprox 20ft x 10ft. thanks for any one with a 1014 or who can advise.

2. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +139
    Acoustic Energy Evo3b package would be a good match, or the Dali Concept 6 package.

What is the budget?

3. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi he bought the pioneer £459, He did not want a marants so i showed him what you recomended for my 7400 he asked advise on his 1014 so thanks kas ,or any one else who has a 1014 pioneer,?on any clues, kas his budget now is lowish up to £600 ,for only 5/1 first .hes been looking places like richer sounds im worried he might buy pioneer? they often have bits a bobs there and other discount places but ive warned him to be care- full cause every thing ,thanks kas /anyone/ ie is the pioneer to bright for example mission speakers he asks now.Any one seen fantastic speaker deals please that would suite his pioneer 1014? most gratefull. new or even second hand. Oh hes seen a rel storm for £200 second hand its 4 year old so dont know what mk i or 2 or what is that any good ? also thanks again (abnett) :smashin:

4. abnett26247

abnett26247
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    forgot on last post to include EVERY THING MUST MATCH! worlds worst speller/ typistQUOTE=abnett26247]Hi he bought the pioneer £459, He did not want a marants so i showed him what you recomended for my 7400 he asked advise on his 1014 so thanks kas ,or any one else who has a 1014 pioneer,?on any clues, kas his budget now is lowish up to £600 ,for only 5/1 first .hes been looking places like richer sounds im worried he might buy pioneer? they often have bits a bobs there and other discount places but ive warned him to be care- full cause every thing ,thanks kas /anyone/ ie is the pioneer to bright for example mission speakers he asks now.Any one seen fantastic speaker deals please that would suite his pioneer 1014? most gratefull. new or even second hand. Oh hes seen a rel storm for £200 second hand its 4 year old so dont know what mk i or 2 or what is that any good ? also thanks again (abnett) :smashin:[/QUOTE]

5. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +139