• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer v Panasonic

whittingehame

Standard Member
I was thinking of buying the Panasonic 37" LZD80 or LZD85 , just for normal viewing downstairs , no playstations etc . Then I seen Richersounds doing a Pioneer 32" KRL 32V for £699.95 which seemed to be quite a set , greatly reduced . I have been told , better off with 100hz for sports but the more I check reviews , the more confused I get !! Grateful for thoughts and any advice given .

nab1963

Established Member
I was thinking of buying the Panasonic 37" LZD80 or LZD85 , just for normal viewing downstairs , no playstations etc . Then I seen Richersounds doing a Pioneer 32" KRL 32V for £699.95 which seemed to be quite a set , greatly reduced . I have been told , better off with 100hz for sports but the more I check reviews , the more confused I get !! Grateful for thoughts and any advice given .
thats a lot of dosh for a sharp,sorry pioneer badge

whittingehame

Standard Member
Quick update , phoned Richersounds re. availability , none in stock and no date for getting back in . Sounded too good to be true at that price .Looks like it will be Panasonic , but might hang off a few weeks now as I am sure I heard / read somewhere that new models due out shortly , might be wrong. Thanks again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom