Pioneer Service Manuals LX5090h / 6090h

Sparky72

Hi All,

I'm trying to track down a service manual for the LX-5090H to learn a little more of its workings.

The manual for the non 'H' version: ARP-3480 is readily available,
as is a short manual for the 'H' version: ARP-3521.

But I see references to ARP-3492, which appears to be the '3480' for the 'H' version!

There are various "download it for $30" websites, but in previous experience these websites are disease ridden sources of Malware and Spam, so I'd rather not go there!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sparky72

Thanks, that's the ARP-3521 manual I already have. It appears to be a shortened manual compared to the regular 5090 manual.
Through various digging, I am aware that another manual exists for the 5090h that has many more pages : ARP-3492

I'm interested to know if there are any differences in the rs232 protocols

Thanks

fluxo

Distinguished Member
I apologise. I should have read your post more carefully.

Sparky72

No worries, thanks for taking the time to reply :)

fluxo

Distinguished Member
I booted off a live Linux cd and visited some of these dodgy looking sites, but no luck there. There's a site offering it for a price, but that seems even more dodgy. I can't imagine that Pioneer would approve of that. And, frankly, it could be a scam.

Sparky72

Precisely, There is no way I would want to give a valid email address let alone a valid PayPal or card number!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom