For Sale Pioneer SC-LX88 & Roksan Caspian M2 Power Amplifier Black

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Diagnosticz, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Diagnosticz

Diagnosticz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +903
    I have for sale MY Pioneer SC-LX88 Dolby Atmos av receiver and My Roksan Caspian M2 Power amplifier

I am selling my Roksan M2 Power amp in black as i am now looking for a multi channel power amp.

Of course in perfect working order runs extremely cool

Slight Damage to bottom Corner to front Metal Fascia not hit just scraped against a stand this can only be seen on close inspection only The rest of the amp is immaculate.

Warranty until November 2016 Invoice included. Is fully transferable to new owner a simple form to fill sent by Roksan through an email and deatils will be transfered in couple days.

Amazing Performer a real powerhouse, sound is so clean amazing detailed midrange and serious powerful but controlled bass a really great musical performance, runs my monitor audio gx300 pair effortlessly.

Will part ex or swap deal for a decent 7 channel power amp

Also Decided to sell my Dolby Atmos Pioneer SC-LX88 AV Receiver bought brand new from exceptional AV in February 2015 .

In absolute Pristine Condition as if it just been taken out of the box

Includes all accessories still sealed, only the remote was used but only on the one occasion when setting up the MCCAC then put away in its plastic bag so in brand new condition As i use a logitech Harmony ultimate.

Just to give my little review on this it has a completely different sound to previous pioneers which i owned last being the lx86. Which where known to be little bright. The lx88 has a much more warmer sound so much more dynamic its by far the best sounding av receiver Ive. owned even edges out the onkyo 5010 which i owned, both had a similer sound but in my opinion the Pioneer is a step up this an amazing amp. Was a difficult choice to sell it off but i want to try pre pro power amp setup

Complete with all accessories and packaged in the original box

Price Pioneer £1600

Will use Parcelforce express Service fully insured please contact me for exact quote before agreeing on a sale. Will be Packaged in a brand new official box just ordered from Roksan along with the internal Styrofoam will be double boxed for extra protection

Collection is always preferred where i can give a full demo

Price and currency: 820 Roksan. 1600 Pioneer
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal Gift, Bank Transfer, Cash On Collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  2. Diagnosticz

Diagnosticz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +903
    IMAG0422.jpg IMAG0429.jpg IMAG0427.jpg IMAG0433.jpg IMAG0446.jpg IMAG0325.jpg IMAG0330.jpg IMAG0332.jpg IMAG0380.jpg IMAG0385.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  3. Diagnosticz

Diagnosticz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +903
    ^

4. nayyar2

nayyar2
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, i heard your selling your pioneer sclx 88, how much are you looking to sell it for, as I would be interested.
    Thanks

5. Diagnosticz

Diagnosticz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +903
    Once I have located a 7 channel power amp to go with a Atmos processor. I will part with the Pioneer its only 4 months old I purchased by myself brand new. Need to sell of this Roksan as well.

6. Diagnosticz

Diagnosticz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +903
    ^

7. Diagnosticz

Diagnosticz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +903
    ^

8. ktmkid

ktmkid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I like your Lx88 but they are going for £1830 at Peter Tyson with 3 year warranty and Qed and leads. Or £1899 at Richard sounds with 5 year warranty. I'f you go with cash this can come down in price again. So not much saving for 2nd hand. Even in great condition.
    What is your best price delivered? As you have the box and packing.

9. Diagnosticz

Diagnosticz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +903
    Hello came with a 2 year warranty bought from exceptional av so still has warranty until February 2017. My price is £1500. will have to get a quote on delivery I am guessing around £30 with insurance express next day.