For Sale Pioneer SC LX83

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by tmknight, Jun 27, 2018.

1. tmknight

tmknight

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I have for sale my beloved Pioneer SC LX83 AV Receiver. The unit is in very good condition and is boxed with all accessories. The bad points are 1) the remote has signs of wear and the volume + button has to be pressed very hard to get a response (non issue if using universal remote ie Harmony remote, 2) the blue tooth adapter got damaged when I was swapping HDMI leads, 3) the network function is no longer working and has not worked for a long time (this is a common problem with these units and unfortunately it happened after the warranty expired). Regardless of the flaws mentioned it is an excellent receiver for both movies and music. Price is a firm £250. Demo is welcome if collecting. Reason for sale is I want to upgrade to Dolby Atmos & DTS X.

If collecting you are welcome to the following unless I've already donated them to charity.

Marantz CD-67 MK II player with remote no box. The remote is model number RC-66PM (not sure if this is the original remote for this unit but works perfectly and is the one I was given when I bought the unit many years ago).

Sony DVP CX850D 200 Disc Browser (Multi-region except RCE discs). The unit is boxed and in good condition cosmetically. Mechanically the carousal is temperamental and keeps spinning round back and forth not stopping at the indicated disc number to load, but once the disc/s are loaded the player plays them fine. The remote is included but the jog shuttle is damaged and shows signs of wear (you will either need a replacement or use an all-in-one remote). If the above DVD Titles are not gifted to charity or the HD DVD player is not bought, I will offer these to the person buying this unit.

Price and currency: £250
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash or Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.