pioneer plasma pdp-504 service mode settings help please!

almas80

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi , im new to these forums and im looking for a little help with a pioneer plasma if anyone would be so kind to do so .
i have a pioneer plasma , model number pdp-504hde and would like to know if anyone has the factory setting values in the service mode they could help with please.
i bought this 2nd hand and a few of the values seem way out which is causing slight anomolies in the picture .
im looking for the values for panel 1 & panel 2 . these include the ofs & sus voltages , colour temperatures , abl levels etc .
if anyone owns this panel could you please spare a few minutes to check each level within these 2 settings , any help would be greatly appreciated .
thank you all for taking the time to look.

Hello,try this link from pioneer for your plasma Support - Pioneer UK
Hope this helps you
thanks for your kind response but unfortunately they only have the user manual for this model , it does not detail any of the service stuff , ideally i need somebody with this model to directly enter the service mode to relay the exact levels , i have a feeling the previous owner has messed around with the original settings hence why they sold it as they couldnt get them back to the original levels . appreciate your time all the same . thank you !!

Why not try doing a factory reset and go from there
ive reset the settings in the service mode but all this does is reset picture settings etc , it doesnt reset any of the values in the service mode . is there another way of completely resetting everything ? any help greatly appreciated. cheers

Hi , im new to these forums and im looking for a little help with a pioneer plasma if anyone would be so kind to do so .
i have a pioneer plasma , model number pdp-504hde and would like to know if anyone has the factory setting values in the service mode they could help with please.
i bought this 2nd hand and a few of the values seem way out which is causing slight anomolies in the picture .
im looking for the values for panel 1 & panel 2 . these include the ofs & sus voltages , colour temperatures , abl levels etc .
if anyone owns this panel could you please spare a few minutes to check each level within these 2 settings , any help would be greatly appreciated .
thank you all for taking the time to look.

Hi,

I spoke to someone i know who used to have one and the default for VOL SUS is 106

OFFSET is 128

Not sure about the others atm but he had this written down after replacing a component at one time or another...

Hi,

I spoke to someone i know who used to have one and the default for VOL SUS is 106

OFFSET is 128

Not sure about the others atm but he had this written down after replacing a component at one time or another...
thats a great start ! i appreciate you taking the time to look into this , i will have a look and see where it gets me , it looks like the previous owner messed around with all the settings without knowing what they were doing .... current vol sus reading is 202 & offset is 170 - seems way off which is probably why im getting a picture anomaly . thanks again for your help and time !!!!!

thats a great start ! i appreciate you taking the time to look into this , i will have a look and see where it gets me , it looks like the previous owner messed around with all the settings without knowing what they were doing .... current vol sus reading is 202 & offset is 170 - seems way off which is probably why im getting a picture anomaly . thanks again for your help and time !!!!!

No problem :) - glad to help somehow.

I've politely requested an email for any more info in his spare time when he can...

No problem :) - glad to help somehow.

I've politely requested an email for any more info in his spare time when he can...
thats absolutely fantastic ! really really appreciate yours & your friends time , hopefully i will be able to get somewhere with this one . all the voltages on the power board were screwed up as well but they are now sorted , just need the final adjustments to sort this out .

thats absolutely fantastic ! really really appreciate yours & your friends time , hopefully i will be able to get somewhere with this one . all the voltages on the power board were screwed up as well but they are now sorted , just need the final adjustments to sort this out .

Was there a sticker with voltage numbers on the inside back ?

Wonder if the previous owner had been trying to lower MLL in a misguided fashion...

Lol :D

Was there a sticker with voltage numbers on the inside back ?

Wonder if the previous owner had been trying to lower MLL in a misguided fashion...

Lol :D
ive looked everywhere behind the panel in the vain hope of locating a sticker with the va/ vs voltage settings etc but theres no sign of one which makes it a little more complicated , ive even looked inside the media receiver but nothing in there either .

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom