1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer PDP435FDE Connections

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by pjwhitehouse16, Apr 26, 2005.

1. pjwhitehouse16

pjwhitehouse16

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I am new to plasma as well as AVForum so forgive any inaccuracies.

I have just brought a Pioneer PDP435FDE which replaces the previous flat-owners pioneer plasma. He had left the power cable and connections to the media box fixed behind the wall. Annoyingly the connector to the media box are just a little short of the sockets in the tv. I have managed to buy a 1m extension cable for the DVI (white) cable but can't find anything similar for the black connection which I believe is unique to Pioneer. Does anyone know where I can get an extension or a male/female adaptor so I can connect the cables supplied with the tv? I know that pioneer sell the 10m cables but I really need an extensions because the existing cables are fixed into the wall.

Thanks

2. SPURS1882

SPURS1882

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi

Try www.leconcepts.com, they have the PDP-H02 in stock.
    This is the 7m extension cable and is priced at £169.99

Hope this helps

Michael

3. pjwhitehouse16

pjwhitehouse16

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Yid,

I think this is a replacement cable to run from the media box to the tv. I need a way to connect the 2 cables (the one in the wall from a previous Pioneer installation and the one supplied with the tv) somehting like a male/female addpator or a new cable with male and female connectors.

If I can't buy one like that do you know anywhere that will make them up?

The annoying thing is I tried pulling the one in the wall through and I am literally about an inch short (no jokes, please)