1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer pdp434hde

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by fully, Nov 24, 2004.

1. fully

fully

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there I have a query with my pioneer plasma. It has a picture in picture feature however as I don't have an aerial and instead use a sky+ digibox for my tv picture when I use this feature I am left with a half static screen. Is it possible to change the settings for this so that I can for example see a dvd with picture from sky+ as well. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated :lease:

2. NC11

NC11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    you should be able to scroll through the inputs on the 2nd part of the PIP screen.

just use the remote to move between the 2 parts and scroll through one of them to input 3 , where i suppose youre dvd is.

3. jwramsay

jwramsay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Yes, use right and left to switch between sides and choose input 1/2/3/4/PC for each.

4. trueson65@mac.c

trueson65@mac.c

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi fully, i'm gonna get pioneer 435hde tomorrow. Please tell me about quality. is This the best choice ...thanks

5. fully

fully

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi thanks for all your help it's a pretty good feature to have.
    Trueson65, to answer your question I have a pdp434 not a pdp435, I am extremely happy with it however and as it has been discontinued I got it extra cheap! :)