1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer PDP434 Home Gallery

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by StumpyBloke, Nov 6, 2003.

1. StumpyBloke

StumpyBloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting the Home Gallery working with pictures they've edited after being taken? I know the manual says it might not work with edited pictures but surely there must be a certain jpg format that it will work with?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

Rich :hiya:

2. hawkinm

hawkinm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yo stumpy.

I bought a pcmcia memory stick adaptor from ebay, and have used this with pics taken on my sony dcr-pc110 mini dv cam. On this I have two size options: 640x480 or 1152x864. It will slide show the smaller pics - but wont stretch to screen size, however it wont slide show the bigger pics. I can preview the bigger pics - just cant slide show them (still not bad though).

This is I'm sure is something to do with the 1152x684 image ratio - but I'm just not sure why - the manual seems to point that this should work. If anyone else gets anywhere with this function pls let us know.

The home gallery pcmcia card in itself is only really an adaptor for a flash card type device that slots into this. Again - if anyone has any advise on how else to get the most out of this I'm all ears.....

Mark

3. StumpyBloke

StumpyBloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi hawkinm

I can get the tv to view pics from my digicam with no probs as long as I havent edited them on my 'puter before saving them on to the adapter card. There must be some way of saving the pics with a program in exactly the same format as the camera itself saves them when taken.

Cheers anyway.

Rich :hiya: