Question Pioneer PDP LX5090 problems

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Lennie98, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Lennie98

Lennie98
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello there,

I just got myself this 50" Pioneer PDP LX5090 plasma television and I am having some issues with it. I hoped maybe someone on this forum could help me.

On this first picture I have a little problem, as you may see I am using this TV as a monitor and when it gets bright it darkens itself automatically. When it is not bright this spot on the picture below is just slightly yellow but not annoying, but when opening a full internet page pixels start to turn pink. Maybe it is a part I can replace?

On the second picture there is a part(TSR48A124) that makes a lot of buzzing sounds in the Television. Also I noticed the pixels on screen are not the same evrytime, even when it is a static image. It's like a bit of noise in the picture. Maybe it has something to do with the buzzing part inside the television.

I hope someone could help me, if this is not the right place to post this please correct me.
    20151109083132.jpg f16ed35f__572.jpeg

2. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +514
  3. G a f f e r

G a f f e r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +652
    @MacrosTheBlack The problem is, this is a purple sparkles problem not a red push problem (so most people would miss it on a search seeing as it's buried in another related issue thread)

@Lennie98 I had the same issue with red push as many other people, did the panel reset thingy and then this appeared regardless of voltage settings. As mentioned in the other large thread you have to adjust a trim pot to get rid of it.
    I have "screenshotted" my little tut for it as I can't find my post (see attached image) at base of post...

Attached Files:

4. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +743
    You don't have to mess around with trim pots to get rid of these magenta misfires (or, certainly not after a reset). You can adjust 3 specific voltages within the service menu to remove them (VOL SUS, X & Y SUS)- the details are in the thread Macros linked to above.

5. booleano

booleano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    try recalibrate voltages:

x_sus 126
    y_sys 124
    Set ABL to 115.
    I had the same problem in my lx5090 and fix it tweaking this voltages from Controlcal

6. booleano

booleano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    You should set vol_sus voltage to 128.
    X_sus to 126
    Y_sys to 124

With this voltage tweaks you will correct this issue using pc , try and comment results...