Pioneer PDP 506XDE

marklintonarnol

Novice Member
Im going to return my 506XDE and get a 435XDE as i have had both and can honestly say the 435 was miles better especially with Sky+ (no image burn no dead pixels and colour and pic better and better reflection with purple tint. This may surprise a few of you. Let me know what you think?

stevedster

marklintonarnol said:
Im going to return my 506XDE and get a 435XDE as i have had both and can honestly say the 435 was miles better especially with Sky+ (no image burn no dead pixels and colour and pic better and better reflection with purple tint. This may surprise a few of you. Let me know what you think?

could be todo with the size? try a 436 ?

gIzzE

Distinguished Member
Why don't you look at a MXE1 and scaler or a PHD8 and scaler if you really want the best?

gIzzE

Distinguished Member
Why don't you look at a MXE1 and scaler or a PHD8 and scaler if you really want the best?

The 435 really isn't that good for TV imho, I thought mine was hopeless.

alwyn

marklintonarnol said:
How on earth can this be the case considering the award they have been given.You must have a "lemon" get a replacement,thats what I would do.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom