Pioneer PDP-436XDE

wnb

Standard Member
Been having a look at the pioneer 436xde the deal that was offered me was the panel, speakers and base for for £2699.00 including delivery. I've no idea if this is a good deal, also how good is this panel? How does it compare to the Panasonic TH 42PV500.

cheers.

JackMan

Novice Member
Got the same model inc. speakers, pedestal and 3 year warranty for 2499 from LE Concepts......well I will have when it arrives. When I ordered they were also doing 12 months interest free.

I've seen the panel in someones home and also compared to other panels in-store and was well impressed.:thumbsup:

wnb

Standard Member
JackMan said:
Got the same model inc. speakers, pedestal and 3 year warranty for 2499 from LE Concepts......well I will have when it arrives. When I ordered they were also doing 12 months interest free.

I've seen the panel in someones home and also compared to other panels in-store and was well impressed.:thumbsup:

Nice find, saving of £150.

drguptagaurav

Novice Member
Hi

Its available for the patient one for 2154 using various codes at dixons online . check the thread called best price for 436xde

gaurav

wnb

Standard Member
drguptagaurav said:
Hi

Its available for the patient one for 2154 using various codes at dixons online . check the thread called best price for 436xde

gaurav

I've had a look, at le concepts it includes 3 years warranty for the win:)

guv69

drguptagaurav said:
Hi

gaurav

Only one of those codes work! :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom